Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Waiting Game

We finished our IMPACT classes about 3 weeks ago. We are now in the waiting game. The part of the process where you wait to become active. It also happens when you wait for being matched. Then if you are going through a regular adoption you go wait some more for the baby to be born. Then you wait for parents rights to be terminated, then you wait some more for the final trial. When our son was born the adoption was finalized in December. On the last day that they were to finalize adoptions for my county. I am so glad that we finalized before the end of the year because I couldn't wait to get my tax refund. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh the waiting game. There is so much you can do to fill the time though and be productive. I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blogsite, btw. You give some really good perspective and advice :)



    ~ Danya
    lyndadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who prophet oba helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: {prophetobaspellcaster@gmail.com} or whatsapp him +2348084113076 you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

    ReplyDelete